Forms & Documents


Building Department

Building Department Submittable Complaint Form (for Property Maintenance and Safety & Fire Issues)

Committee Forms & Documents

Highway Department

Human Resources

Justice Court

Parks and Recreation

Tax Forms

Visit the Department of Taxation and Finance website for a list of forms and documents.

Zoning Department Submittable Complaint Form (for Animal Husbandry, Sign, Illicit Discharges, Unregistered/Derelict Vehicle, and Construction Site Stormwater Issues)

Additional Zoning Resources

View the comprehensive plan page and town code website for more information.