Licenses & Permits

Marriage, conservation (fishing and hunting) and marriage licenses are issued by the Town Clerk. Handicap parking permits are also issued by the Town Clerk.

The Town Clerk is Donna McGrogan, who can be contacted by phone at 845-229-5111 option 5, or by postal mail. You may send mail to:
Donna McGrogan
Town Clerk
Hyde Park Town Hall
4383 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, NY 12538